PHP / Laravel developer
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
PHP / Laravel developer duties and responsibilities
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
• Lead the web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
PHP / Laravel developer requirements and qualifications
• Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for 1.5 years
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, BIM or similar relevant field
• In Depth Knowleddge OOP, MVC Pattern, Plus if Dependancy Injection
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
• Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
• Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)—if any • MySQL profiling and query optimization
• Developing API for mobile application • Creative and efficient problem solver